- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Key Family of Companies is currently seeking an Implementation Coordinator - Account Coordinator for the Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715 or Indianapolis, Indiana 46250 Office location. Benefit package included.
Main Objectives of the Implementation Coordinator - Account Coordinator position: This position services our KeySolution clients by implementing new and renewal business accurately and in a timely manner.
Implementation Coordinator - Account Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate new case and renewal implementations within stated turnaround times.
- Manage transition of sold case documents between clients, underwriters and internal operational departments.
- Maintain timely tracking of implementation process to ensure speed and quality.
- Conduct audits of new cases and renewal acceptance materials.
- Lead new case implementation calls with agents and clients and facilitate case hand-off to account executives.
- Coordinate plan design changes and work with clients on obtaining signatures for Plan Documents/Amendments.
- Assist the KeySolution Team in providing professional communications and outstanding customer service for our KeySolution clients and brokers. Responsible for cultivating a positive long-term relationship with client contact(s) and their brokers.
- Manage all third party service providers and provide troubleshooting services when necessary. KBA's contracted third party vendors should be managed so that KeySolution clients see them as part of KBA's processes and communications. We should not relay to clients or their brokers that any specific issue is the fault of "our" vendor.
- Assist clients, by answering questions related to accounts, procedures and services.
- Complete understanding of all KBA products and services associated with KeySolution
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Implementation Coordinator - Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ year's client customer service, claims or other insurance experience in the healthcare industry (TPA, fully insured or self-insured) preferred.
- Attention to detail necessary
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- People and team oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Please note no video resumes will be accepted.