- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Key Family of Companies is currently seeking a Director, IT Infrastructure in our Indianapolis, Indiana Office. The Director, IT Infrastructure will lead the team that administers KBA's LAN, WAN, telecom, server, database, storage, security, corporate software licensing and all related facility requirements needed to support these infrastructure systems. This role will also be responsible for researching related infrastructure technology trends and recommending system enhancements, upgrades and process improvement designed to leverage these resources for the maximum support of business operations. Competitive salary and benefits package is included.
- Lead and maintain Change Management processes covering all production infrastructure.
- Strategically plan, deploy and maintain infrastructure technologies in support of the of the companies strategic and operational objectives.
- Manage related cost centers and budgets associated with the Infrastructure team.
- Ensure all production systems are monitored appropriately and required business uptime targets are achieved.
- Ensure all appropriate security policies are implemented and administered appropriately.
- Ensure all corporate wide software licensing remains compliant with license agreements.
- Monitor, identify and address any potential gaps in team talent.
- Sets goals, prioritizes, plans, tracks and reports project progress to the CIO.
- Stays informed of new developments and trends in enterprise infrastructure technology.
- Develop and maintain SLAs, Metrics and reporting trends for all supported production systems.
- 4 year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years experience with leading IT Infrastructure teams.
- 5+ years experience in high level design, architectural reviews, system implementation projects and high availability data center management.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication, leadership, supervision and interpersonal relationships.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously as well as retain focus on day to day operational excellence objectives.
Please note no video resumes will be accepted.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!