- Operational Accounting
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Key Family of Companies is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk - Cash Receipts in the Indianapolis, Indiana office.
Position Summary: The primary responsibilities include the receipt, processing, and distribution of cash/checks received by the Company, and various accounting functions as described below.
- Sort and distribute department mail daily, retaining all cash/checks received.
- Sort checks, prepare and distribute cash logs, prepare and deliver bank deposits on a daily basis.
- Run Bank balance reporting program daily, verify, and log all wire transfers on cash logs.
- Run and reconcile premium Cash Receipts Reports for verification of premium posting for Credit Card and Electronic Drafts. Follow up and resolve any reconciling items daily.
- Run and reconcile General Claim Account Fund posting edit registers for verification of general claim fund postings. Follow up and resolve any reconciling items daily.
- Log and distribute all claim refunds weekly.
- Routing of incoming and outgoing faxination emails.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Access, Excel and Word).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients.
Please note no video resumes will be accepted
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!